This is my favorite so far. there's so much EXCELLENT NEWS!! FOR HILLARY!!! that sometimes it's tough to keep up. Good job.
Do you think that Obama's recent "return" to a unifying theme (http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/3/15/203514/051/358/477634) is excellent news for Hillary? I do. Barack Obama's unifying vision for a more hopeful future of peace and prosperity *must* be EXCELLENT NEWS!! FOR HILLARY!!!
Also, AFSCME in Oregon breaking from their national chapter is most excellent news. for hillary. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/3/16/1158/56752/83/447391
thanks for the link(s). I hadn't seen the 2nd re. Oregon, that does seem to be EXCELLENT NEWS!! FOR HILLARY!!!. The first link is truncated or something as it leads to a dead link page at the Orange Satan. I think, based on your description, it too is likely EXCELLENT NEWS!! FOR HILLARY!!!.
2 comments:
This is my favorite so far. there's so much EXCELLENT NEWS!! FOR HILLARY!!! that sometimes it's tough to keep up. Good job.
Do you think that Obama's recent "return" to a unifying theme (http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/3/15/203514/051/358/477634) is excellent news for Hillary? I do. Barack Obama's unifying vision for a more hopeful future of peace and prosperity *must* be EXCELLENT NEWS!! FOR HILLARY!!!
Also, AFSCME in Oregon breaking from their national chapter is most excellent news. for hillary.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/3/16/1158/56752/83/447391
thanks for the link(s). I hadn't seen the 2nd re. Oregon, that does seem to be EXCELLENT NEWS!! FOR HILLARY!!!. The first link is truncated or something as it leads to a dead link page at the Orange Satan. I think, based on your description, it too is likely EXCELLENT NEWS!! FOR HILLARY!!!.
Post a Comment