Friday, May 23, 2008

A "Secret Search" for a VP of her own! IS EXCELLENT NEWS!! FOR HILLARY!!!

4 comments:

kurt said...

In case you missed it, some truly, truly EXCELLENT NEWS!! FOR HILLARY!!!

http://ruralvotes.com/thefield/?p=1258

Mitch Merry said...

Thanks kurt, I did miss it. IT'S EXCELLENT!! NEWS!!!

Mitch Merry said...

lol. I'm slow. I missed the "excellent news" reference the first time I read that. nice. even more EXCELLENCE.

kurt said...

With so much EXCELLENCE, it can be difficult, because with the public seems to finally be catching on that potentially groundbreaking speeches by Obama are actually also EXCELLENT NEWS!! for Hillary, to speak nothing of reframing oneself as a would-be assassin, as a bold new identity strategy, it can be tough to catch offhand remarks down post on blog. There's just so much EXCELLENT NEWS!! that it's hard to know what to do. We can only wonder why Obama doesn't drop out now. Probably sexism.