Saturday, June 7, 2008


THE EPILOGUE! IS
EXCELLENT NEWS!!!
FOR HILLARY!!!!

4 comments:

kurt said...

Alas, the day seems to have come where the EXCELLENT NEWS has faded to a trickle, or, perhaps given that Hillary is doing the adult thing, there's not just the same joy in the mockery, despite the handful of non-reality-based Hillary supporters still running around. What will you do now? Any new projects? I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

God speed.

Mitch Merry said...

the fun had to end eventually and hill's epilogue is as good a place as any. Coincidentally, I almost put up a post a couple days ago about hillaryis44's "NOvember" happytalk but deleted it. They're amusing but better ignored than mocked, I think.
new projects? excellentnewsformccain.blogspot.com will probably get some attention at some point if I don't keep resetting the countdown clock. he's providing plenty of post fodder so it will be an easy task when I get around to it.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, you're safe and not doing too poorly with the floods in your area idiotic.

Let us know when you roll out the new project.

Mitch Merry said...

Thanks for the kind words, dannity. My part of the state flooded early and remains so, but not anywhere near what the Cedar Rapids area is enduring. Keep them in your thoughts/prayers if you're so inclined. They're suffering.